ACCA P6 Exam Tips December 2015
This article provides Acca Exam Tips For P6 For December 2015 Attempt. In this article following content is provided Acca Exam Tips By Kaplan, Acca Exam Tips By Bpp, Acca Exam Tips By Lsbf, Acca Exam Tips By First Institution, Acca Exam Tips By Open Tuition, Acca Exam Tips By Becker Professional Education, Acca Exam Tips By MM University and Acca Exam Tips By Many Other Top Institution Providers And Tutors.
Acca Exam Tips By Top Tuition Providers And Institutions Acca Study Material
ACCA P6 Exam Tips December 2015 session given below are just intelligent guesses from exam point of view provided by famous tuition providers. These exam tips must not be relied on totally. To increase chances of success in Exams you must prepare full breadth of syllabus and topics
ACCA P6 Exam Tips December 2015:
ACCA P6 Exam Tips December 2015 Session are given below by famous tuition providers
– Groups of companies involving overseas aspects.
– Unincorporated business particularly loss relief or involving a partnership.
– Capital gains tax versus inheritance tax.
– Overseas aspects particularly the new rules on residence.
– Personal service company.
– Company purchase of own shares.
– Enterprise investment schemes/venture capital trusts.
– Change in accounting date.
– VAT partial exemption.
– Transfer of trade or sale of subsidiary.
– Disincorporation relief.
– Pension contributions.
– Patent box, research and development expenditure.
Make sure you utilize the 15 minutes reading time to select the best question from Section B and then planning your answer on the question paper so that when the time starts you can immediately start the paper to do that important question.
Make sure you start with Section B which has short structured questions. Make sure you do the question first that you can do best and make sure you stick to time, no more than half an hour for each question. When you have done the first then move on to second best one and give it max half an hour.
When you are starting a new question start it at new page of paper. Make sure you use nice clear headings & paragraphs to make examiner way through your paper. Secure the easy marks first.
Carefully follow the examiner instructions in each question. Each question ask you about various things and will often give guidance as to what and how to get to right answer. Make sure you clearly follow the recipe.
– IHT with the death estate including BPR and APR and lifetime gifts into a trust and gifts with reservation. Domicile including deemed domicile.
– Group question, involving losses, group relief and consortium relief.
– Transfer pricing, overseas branch versus overseas subsidiary.
– Partnership with a partner joining/leaving with opening year rules, choice of accounting date and conditions for a change of accounting date.
– Personal pension schemes versus occupational pension schemes.
– SEIS, EIS and VCT conditions and tax advantages.
– Capital gains tax including entrepreneurs’ relief, shares matching rules.
– SEIS reinvestment relief.
– Group registration for VAT and overseas aspects of VAT.
– Purchase of own shares.
– Share options schemes – tax implications.
– Business property relief.
– Use of second spouse nil rate band.
– Related property.
– Groups of companies, trading and capital losses.
– Double tax relief for companies.
– Degrouping charges.
– Incorporation relief.
– Furnished holiday lets.
– VAT partial exemption.
– Appeals and the four-track tribunal system.
– Benefits in kind or extra salary, income tax and national insurance implications.
Acca Exam Tips provided from famous tuition providers may be amended to make them easier to understand and read. We try our best to provide everything that is provided to us but we cannot guarantee that this information is 100% accurate. Exam Tips are just intelligent guess and must not be relied totally. Do full preparations of your subject to pass it.