ACCA P5 Exam Tips December 2014
This article provides Acca Exam Tips For P5 For December 2014 Attempt. In this article following content is provided Acca Exam Tips By Kaplan, Acca Exam Tips By Bpp, Acca Exam Tips By Lsbf, Acca Exam Tips By First Institution, Acca Exam Tips By Open Tuition, Acca Exam Tips By Becker Professional Education, Acca Exam Tips By MM University and Acca Exam Tips By Many Other Top Institution Providers And Tutors.
Following are the Exam Tips (Important Topics) of ACCA P5 Paper for December 2014 attempt that may appear in exams according to expert tutors and tuition providers.
– CSFs and KPIs
– Modern role of management accountant
– Ethics/ CSR
– ABM/ costing
– Rewards and evaluation of a performance management system
– Evaluation of a performance measurement system
– Divisional performance appraisal
– Corporate failure
– Performance Prism or building block
– Analysis performance v budgetary targets – read the Benchmarking (Sept 2012).
– Beyond budgeting.
– Key strategic, tactical and operational; information requirements of a business.
– Expected values and probabilities.
– PEST and Porter.
– Transfer pricing.
– Effect of reward systems on performance management.
– Balanced scorecard, building blocks and the performance pyramid.
– NPV and profit analysis.
– Corporate failure.
– Environmental management accounting.
– Human resources management, including reward systems.
– TQM, Kaizen, JIT and target costing.
– Quality related costs.
– Six Sigma
Performance Measurement Systems:
– The balanced scorecard.
– The building blocks model.
– The performance prism.
– The BCG matrix.
– Critique an existing performance management system.
– Transfer pricing.
– ROI, RI and EVA.
– Activity based principles.
– Corporate failure prediction.
– Performance management models.
– Assess performance against financial and non-financial (incl environmental) targets.
– Value based approaches to performance management.
Acca Exam Tips provided from famous tuition providers may be amended to make them easier to understand and read. We try our best to provide everything that is provided to us but we cannot guarantee that this information is 100% accurate. Exam Tips are just intelligent guess and must not be relied totally. Do full preparations of your subject to pass it.