ACCA P3 Exam Tips December 2014
This article provides Acca Exam Tips For P3 For December 2014 Attempt. In this article following content is provided Acca Exam Tips By Kaplan, Acca Exam Tips By Bpp, Acca Exam Tips By Lsbf, Acca Exam Tips By First Institution, Acca Exam Tips By Open Tuition, Acca Exam Tips By Becker Professional Education, Acca Exam Tips By MM University and Acca Exam Tips By Many Other Top Institution Providers And Tutors.
Following are the Exam Tips (Important Topics) of ACCA P3 Paper for December 2014 attempt that may appear in exams according to expert tutors and tuition providers.
– Project management and benefits management
– The POPIT model
– Strategy evaluation
– Managing strategic change and culture
– Decision making techniques
– Strategic analysis
– Integrated Reporting
– Value Chain
– Critical success factors and KPIs
– Role of the corporate parent including BCG matrix/Ashridge
– Change management frameworks (POPIT and the business change lifecycle) and
– Organisational Configuration – new definitions: Boundary-less organisations, Outsourcing vs. Offshoring, Hollow and Modular structures.
Acca Exam Tips provided from famous tuition providers may be amended to make them easier to understand and read. We try our best to provide everything that is provided to us but we cannot guarantee that this information is 100% accurate. Exam Tips are just intelligent guess and must not be relied totally. Do full preparations of your subject to pass it.