ACCA P6 Exam Tips September 2015 Session
This article provides Acca Exam Tips For P6 For September 2015. In this article following content is provided Acca Exam Tips By Kaplan, Acca Exam Tips By Bpp, Acca Exam Tips By Lsbf, Acca Exam Tips By First Institution, Acca Exam Tips By Open Tuition, Acca Exam Tips By Becker Professional Education, Acca Exam Tips By MM University and Acca Exam Tips By Many Other Top Institution Providers And Tutors.
Acca Exam Tips By Top Tuition Providers And Institutions Acca Study Material
ACCA P6 Exam Tips September 2015 session given below are just intelligent guesses from exam point of view provided by famous tuition providers.
These exam tips must not be relied on totally. To increase chances of success in Exams you must prepare full breadth of syllabus and topics
ACCA P6 Exam Tips:
ACCA P6 Advance Taxation Paper Exam Tips for September 2015 Session are given below by famous tuition providers
The exam will comprise two compulsory questions within Section A which will both be of a case study style. The first question will be 35 marks in length and will contain four marks for professional skills. The second will be for 25 marks in total and will contain no professional skills marks. One of these questions will focus on personal tax issues and the other will focus on corporate tax issues.
Section B will comprise three questions, each of 20 marks in length of which only two are to be answered. These will be in a more succinct, note form style.
The whole syllabus is examinable throughout the paper.
The paper will examine candidates’ ability to analyse and evaluate the tax implications of various situations, numerical calculations will only be required to assist in producing an answer and no purely numerical questions will be set.
Topics we would expect to see are:
– Groups of companies involving overseas aspects
– Unincorporated business particularly loss relief or involving a partnership
– Capital gains tax versus inheritance tax
– Overseas aspects particularly the new rules on residence
– Personal service company
– Company purchase of own shares
– Enterprise investment schemes/ venture capital trusts
– Change in accounting date
– VAT partial exemption
– Transfer of trade versus sale of subsidiary
– Disincorporation relief
– Pension contributions
– Patent box, research and development expenditure
– Business Property Relief.
– Use of second spouse nil rate band.
– Related property.
– Groups of companies, trading and capital losses.
– Double tax relief for companies.
– De-grouping charges.
– Incorporation relief.
– Furnished holiday lets.
– VAT partial exemption.
– Appeals and the four track tribunal system.
– Benefits in kind or extra salary, income tax and national insurance implications.
Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)
Acca Exam Tips provided from famous tuition providers may be amended to make them easier to understand and read. We try our best to provide everything that is provided to us but we cannot guarantee that this information is 100% accurate. Exam Tips are just intelligent guess and must not be relied totally. Do full preparations of your subject to pass it.