ACCA P4 Exam Tips for June 2015 Session
This article provides Acca Exam Tips For P4 For June 2015 Session. In this article following content is provided Acca Exam Tips By Kaplan, Acca Exam Tips By Bpp, Acca Exam Tips By Lsbf, Acca Exam Tips By First Institution, Acca Exam Tips By Open Tuition, Acca Exam Tips By Becker Professional Education, Acca Exam Tips By MM University and Acca Exam Tips By Many Other Top Institution Providers And Tutors.
ACCA P4 Exam Tips:
ACCA P4 Advanced Financial Management Exam Tips for June 2015 session are given as follows by famous tuition providers
– Currency hedging and interest rate hedging – read the two recent articles published on the ACCA website.
– Black Scholes option pricing model.
– Business valuation, especially using the free cash flow to firm methodology.
– Cost of capital calculations (including asset and equity betas) and adjusted present value.
Important area to cover include
Q1: We would expect section A questions to be mainly based on core syllabus areas such: project appraisal (often in an overseas context), business valuations (both are likely to include cost of capital calculations) and risk management (hedging).
Q2-4: Currency risk management, business re-organisation, real options.
Keep checking the ACCA website for articles in the lead up to exam, these are often tested.
– International investment appraisal using adjusted present values/net present values. Sensitivity analysis and capital rationing.
– Cost of capital using the principles of Modigliani and Miller prepositions or geared and ungeared betas.
– Hedging exchange rate or interest rate risk using futures, options and swaps.
– Mergers and acquisitions – valuation using free cash flows/P/E ratio method, cash offer or share exchange and regulations of takeovers.
– Capital reconstruction schemes – designing a capital reconstruction scheme or assessing the success of a given scheme.
– Option pricing theory. Real options, example, option to abandon, expand and delay. Valuation using the Black-Schole option pricing model.
– International investment appraisal techniques focusing on risk management tools such as value at risk.
– Impact on WACC following hedging of interest rate risk.
– Company valuation based scenario, possible MBO finance to structure.
– Adjusted present value with link to real options and Black Scholes option pricing model.
– Investment appraisal of investment in foreign country
– calculation of cost of capital to apply
– ethical considerations
– Foreign exchange risk management
– Written question on effects of a country leaving a common currency (such as Greece leaving the Euro)
Manchester Metropolitan University MMU
Acca Exam Tips provided from famous tuition providers may be amended to make them easier to understand and read. We try our best to provide everything that is provided to us but we cannot guarantee that this information is 100% accurate. Exam Tips are just intelligent guess and must not be relied totally. Do full preparations of your subject to pass it.