ACCA P3 Exam Tips for June 2015 Session
This article provides Acca Exam Tips For P3 For June 2015 Session. In this article following content is provided Acca Exam Tips By Kaplan, Acca Exam Tips By Bpp, Acca Exam Tips By Lsbf, Acca Exam Tips By First Institution, Acca Exam Tips By Open Tuition, Acca Exam Tips By Becker Professional Education, Acca Exam Tips By MM University and Acca Exam Tips By Many Other Top Institution Providers And Tutors.
ACCA P3 Exam Tips:
ACCA P3 Business Analysis Exam Tips for June 2015 session are given as follows by famous tuition providers
– Project management and benefits management.
– The POPIT model.
– Strategy evaluation.
– Managing strategic change and culture.
– Decision making techniques.
– Strategic analysis.
Important areas to cover for the June 2015 exam include:
It could be argued that the following areas, despite being key syllabus areas that have been regularly examined, have not been examined significantly in the past couple of papers, and therefore may be a little more likely to surface (however remember that this is a very dangerous game to play if it distracts students from other syllabus areas):
– Strategy Lenses and approaches to strategy
– Mission, Culture and Ethics
– Critical success factors and KPIs
– Role of the corporate parent including BCG matrix/Ashridge
– People, leadership, job design and staff development
It is certainly worth a reminder that a number of new elements were brought into the syllabus in 2014. It could be argued that the examiner may take the opportunity to test these specifically because they are relatively new and therefore students should ensure that they are familiar with:
– Integrated Reporting
– Change management frameworks (POPIT and the business change lifecycle) and
– Organisational Configuration – new definitions: Boundary-less organisations, – Outsourcing vs. Offshoring, Hollow and Modular structures
– Strategic analysis (external in particular).
– Calculation and interpretation of basic financial ratios.
– Using the SFA model to evaluate strategic options.
– Improving business processes using IT (and the IT controls required).
– Making staff more efficient and effective.
– The Business Change lifecycle (including the POPIT approach).
– Environmental analysis, people with financial analysis.
– Project management.
– Strategic action.
– Information technology – pricing strategy.
Strategic position (PESTEL, 5 Forces, resources) and recommendations for improvement
– Job design
– IT security
– Activity based costing
– Integrated reporting
– External analysis, using PESTEL or Porter’s 5 Forces.
– Strategic resources or critical success factors.
– Cultural web.
– E-business, probably involving upstream supply chain management.
– Project management – monitoring or concluding a project.
– Finance decisions – eg raising finance.
Manchester Metropolitan University MMU
Acca Exam Tips provided from famous tuition providers may be amended to make them easier to understand and read. We try our best to provide everything that is provided to us but we cannot guarantee that this information is 100% accurate. Exam Tips are just intelligent guess and must not be relied totally. Do full preparations of your subject to pass it.